You know that you like running. You love the adrenaline rush that you get whenever you whiz by all the landmarks even if you have passed by the same path so many times. Running is not for everyone. There are some people who try to avoid it but if you are not one of these people, you know that you can improve your strength so you can run longer.
In the beginning, some people may not think of running as something pleasant. You may have gotten so tired after your first attempt to run non-stop. It will take time before your body adjusts to the activity as well as the various exercises that you have to do before you start to run nonstop for 15 minutes of Andrea. You are recommended to do different exercises regularly and a bit of running about a month and a half before they can run nonstop for 15 minutes of Andrea.
There are various exercises to try before a run like the following:
- Squats – You need to do squats because you need to build up your strength before you can run continuously. In order to do squats, you need to stand tall and spread your feet a bit. You would need to lower your body as low as you can and do 10 reps for 3 times.
- Plank – Are you familiar with planking when this craze became viral a few years back? Planking is more than something that people do for fun. This can be done in order to build up your strength. To do planking you would need to start with the push-up position. Bend your elbows and lower yourself. Keep your position for as long as you can.
- Mountain Climbers – Here is another exercise to try to build up your strength. You would first need to do the standard push up position. You have to put one of your knees in; you would need to start from the left or right depending on your choice. After bringing one of your knees, extend it and do the same with the other knee.
These simple exercises are just some of the recommended ones that you can do but of course, aside from these exercises, you need a lot more so that you will have the strength to run for 15 minutes. Here are some tips that you have to remember:
- Find the Proper Place to Do Your Run – If you want to run nonstop for 15 minutes of Andrea, you need to know the location where you are going to run. First of all, you need to make sure that the place that you are going to check is not only scenic but also safe. Make sure that the terrain is flat and you will not be too distracted by cars. The moment that you find the right spot, everything will be easier for you.
- Be Consistent – When you are running and you are not after your speed, you have to remain consistent. Make sure that you will have good pacing when running. Do not run too slow because you might only end up hurting yourself and being too fast can also overexert your strength.
- Focus Your Attention on Something Else – If you are going to be so much into running, you will start to feel every step, everything that you do. You will start feeling tired more than usual. You may want to just tune out and look at your surroundings instead. You can also tune out and remember happy memories. This will allow you to have fun while running.
- Has The Right Attire – Do you think that you will be able to run nonstop if you do not have the right shoes? Plantar Fasciitis shoes are always available in different stores. If you have the condition, choose this type of shoes over the others so that you can run more effectively.
- Fuel Up – While you are not recommended to eat a lot before running, you would need to at least eat something before doing the basic exercises before running so that you will have the energy to continue on with your plan to run nonstop for 15 minutes .
When you are trying to choose a plan that will allow you to meet your running needs, you may want to browse online first before you can choose one. Also, ask other people that you know who are also into running because they may be able to give recommendations that you will surely benefit from.