You are required to wear boxing shoes like a pro player. Your boxing shoes make you feel that they are the part of your body. We are discussing some points that explain the reasons for wearing boxing shoes.
Why Should You Wear Boxing Shoes as a Pro Player?
1. Better Grip and Pivot
- The biggest advantage of top boxing shoes is the strong floor grip. It provides better balancing to your feet on the smooth surface of the boxing ring. The boxing shoes are better as there are fewer chances of slipping on the moist surface.
- It gives you better stability, leverage for the movement of foot and strikes. It offers a better balance. The boxing shoes have the better feature of the pivot. It is required to increase your punching distance and power.
- Boxing shoes maintain a balance between pivoting ability and grip.
2. Better ankle support
Boxing shoes are specially designed to provide ankle support for various movements. In the boxing ring, these shoes support front to back, lateral and back to front movements. However, the supports hugely depend on the height of boots.
3. Better toe grip
Boxing shoe either have medium thick or thin sole. The sole is flexible that offer toe grip. The better toe grip provides stability, control of the foot and better grip. The thinner soles are less rigid to make you feel the connection with the floor of the boxing ring.
4. Better Stability
The better pivot, grip and ankle support provide better stability to your feet. It allows you to maintain the balance when you throw punches. It enables you to fight better from different angles. You can deliver powerful and faster punches. With the better base of boxing shoes, you can defeat your opponent.
5. Thickness of the sole
The thickness of your sole depends on one’s taste. Thicker soles protect your feet. There must be a less distance between toe and surface of the boxing ring for better balancing.
Thin soles provide a better grasp and mobility. Closer your feet are to the ground better is the motor coordination.
6. Height of the shoe
The height of the shoe is the detrimental factor for grip, ankle support, and flexibility. There are three kinds of height:
- Low top – It looks like normal shoes with uncovered ankles and average height. It offers sufficient ankle space. This kind of shoe is best for the activities like rope jumping, weight and endurance training.
- Medium top – These are one of the best boxing shoes. It covers your ankle and goes to 1/3 of the shin.
- High top – It covers half or complete shin. They are designed for combat matches.
The lighter shoes are more comfortable than, the heavier ones. You find very easy to move. You move faster and attack faster than your competitor. They are made from soft suede leather and rubber. The shoes are made breathable and ventilated.
Flexibility allows you to take forward, side, backward and every rotation with great comfort. The flexibility of the sole must be similar to the shape of your feet. The arch and ankle are important factors of flexibility.
The best boxing shoe provides grip, pivoting, and rotation that are not found in any other pair of shoes. There is a huge difference between boxing shoes and sneakers. Through the boxing shoes product review, you can easily analyze the features of a good boxing shoe. Boxing shoes are specially designed for the better performance in the boxing ring.
Don’t think that buying a pair of boxing shoes is not worth. It is worth when it comes to better footwork and grip. It is very important if you are a professional boxer or starting your career as a boxer. Getting the right pair of boxing shoes is essential if you want to win the match.